A standby home generator keeps your power on during an outage. Itâ€™s installed outside your house (like an AC unit) and comes on automatically â€” whether youâ€™re home or away. All within seconds of a power outage.
Plus home generators run on propane or natural gas, so thereâ€™s no refueling.
- Ideal for backing up your home
- Automatically starts and restores power in seconds â€” whether youâ€™re home or away
- Powers your home, including critical hard-wired systems like AC, heat, sump pumps, well pumps, security systems and large appliances
- No refueling â€” runs on your homeâ€™s natural or LP gas
- Delivers high-quality power â€” wonâ€™t harm your electronics